Wednesday, September 15, 2004

came across tis song tis afternoon.. nice song.. so long nv hear liao..

RIGHT HERE WAITING
Ocean's apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you goWhatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Repeat chorus

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with youI'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Repeat chorus

No comments: